Did you know that engaged managers can increase revenue and productivity by 43%?Here are the Key Habits of Highly Engaged Managers
1. Cling to purpose, not policy.
2. Lead from the bottom up, not from the top down.
3. Listen with no expectations, agendas, or preconceived notions.
4. Empower employees by inspiring progress and performance.
5. Primarily focus on prevention, not on treatment.
6. Never underestimate the value of fun.
7. Win the crowd and you will win your change.
Ultimately, engaged managers should bring you higher profitability, productivity and customer metrics. You should also experience fewer safety incidents, less shrinkage and fewer quality defects. Finally, there should be lower absenteeism and lower turnover.