Intelligent Recommendations report is provided at the conclusion of the survey process. It is an actionable, 15 page final report with customized recommendations unique to your situation. Based on smart logic and 30 years of research, the final report provides priority actions steps and strategic considerations to help enhance your employee engagement.
Upon conclusion of the survey process, an overall employee engagement score will be provided out of 100. Also, an engagement classification will be assigned under one of these five categories (Actively Disengaged – Disengaged – Somewhat Engaged – Engaged – Ultra Engaged).
The Intelligent Recommendations report will be specific to your score and classification. It will drill deep into known root causes of disengagement, or the drivers for ultra-engagement, and provide with you with comprehensive list of actions you can consider.
While these action alternatives may be beneficial if you decide to implement them, there is no way of knowing for sure that they will be effective
because every situation and group of people is different and requires careful consideration and planning on your part.
Learn More about Guidelines for Data Analysis.
When armed with the results, your organization can then take this information and develop detailed action plans that can put you on the right track for achieving and retaining a productive, engaged workforce.
1. Based on smart logic technology
2. Customized – Unique to your overall employee engagement situation and score
3. Limitless analysis and Results oriented
4. Detailed – 15 pages of expert analysis, best practices and suggestions
5. Actionable solutions and recommendations that matter
6. Recommendations that are aligned on 10 key factors that drive employee engagement
7. Based on 30 years of research and successful implementation
8. Priority action steps - Suggestions and steps that can be taken immediately
9. Strategic considerations and Meaningful impact
10. Clarity - Providing a road map for success